The Faculty of Bioscience Engineering of Ghent University opens applications for 2017-2018 for its highly prestigious English-taught programmes. We offer four bachelor programmes, eight 2-year English-taught master programmes and one 1-year advanced master programme.
Click here for a A4-sized poster (also available in Chinese, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese) that you can print, distribute or forward by mail.
We are currently accepting applications for the following programmes:
2-year master degree programmes in Ghent
- Master of Science in Aquaculture
- Master of Science in Environmental Sanitation
- Master of Science in Food Technology(with KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Rural Development
- Master of Science in Physical Land Resources – main subjects Soil Scienceand Land Resources Engineering (with VUB Brussel, Belgium)
International 2-year master degree programmes
- Erasmus Mundus International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering(IMETE with partners in Europe)
- Erasmus Mundus International Master of Science in Rural Development/Agricultural Engineering(IMRD with partners in Europe, the US and South-Korea)
- International Master of Science in Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management(SINReM with partners inSweden and Germany)
Advanced 1-year master programme in Ghent
- Master of Science in Technology for Integrated Water Management(with University of Antwerp and Antwerp Maritime Academy)
4-year bachelor degree programmes our Ghent University Global Campus in Seoul – South Korea
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biotechnology
- Joint Section Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology
We are looking for top students and can offer VLIR-UOS and Erasmus Mundus scholarships. We have also established preferential partnerships with Indonesian, Ecuadorian, Mexican and a wide variety of other (non-)governmental funding agencies (extensive list on ourScholarship Website). The tuition fee will amount to € 5,330 for international students from non-EAA countries. Exemptions are possible. More information about the tuition fee is available here.
The Faculty of Bioscience Engineering at Ghent University is a leading faculty in Europe in life sciences, biological, physical and chemical sciences. Our Faculty is ranked in the top 50 of the World University Rankings, and welcomes 2,800 students each year. Four hundred of these are international master students and 300 are international doctoral students. Ghent University ranks in the top 60 of the Shanghai Ranking of World Universities and top 110 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Ghent is a dazzlingly authentic, multicultural and open-minded city with 300,000 inhabitants of more than 150 nationalities, of which 20% are students.
All information regarding admission requirements, language requirements and the process of application for our programmes can be found on our website lifesciences.ugent.be. Our team will be happy to answer all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this information with friends and colleagues.
Thank you for your most valuable cooperation.
International Training Centre
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Coupure links 653, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium