Năm học 2013-2014 Khoa Sinh học đã giới thiệu 01 sinh viên tham gia học bổng Sau đại học về Khoa học biển, để tiếp tục có thêm nhiều sinh viên apply, BCN Khoa sinh học đề nghị các thày cô gửi thông báo học bổng tới các Thày cô, sinh viên trong đơn vị mình, đặc biệt là các sinh viên năm cuối Đại học
The following information may be relevant for students at your institution willing to follow postgraduate studies in Marine sciences in Europe. We would greatly appreaciate if you can deliver this message amongst them.
Erasmus Mundus Masters Course MEREMMC
MEREMMC is a Joint European MSc programme that brings together Marine Environment and Resources (MER) as the basis of its academic foundations. The programme runs full – time over 24 months (120 ECTS) and consists of advanced courses (90 ECTS) and a Masters Thesis, with a dissertation (30 ECTS). Student mobility is compulsory. Within the course, students choose between 3 alternative pathways (UBx – EHU – SOTON; UB1 – EHU – ULg; SOTON – EHU – ULg). The instruction language is English, at all of the Partner Universities.
Every student follows an “individually – tailored” programme, by combining the different disciplines that can be studied at each of the Partner Universities: Coastal Management or Advanced Oceanography, in SOTON; Marine Non – living Resources or Marine Environment, in UBx; Marine Living Resources or Marine Pollution and Ecosystem Health, in EHU; and Marine Biology and Ecology, in ULg. The coursework is arranged in 6 modules: Ocean Science” (basic foundations or aspects of general interest; mandatory); Global Ocean Environment; Marine Environment Protection and Resources exploitation; Marine Environment and Resources Management; Interpretation of Environmental Data; and Research in MER.
The learning outcomes are relevant to undertake integrated, multidisciplinary research on marine environment or resources and their interactions (ocean health, biodiversity conservation, resources exploitati on, pollution control and coastal zone management). Career prospects are promising, ranging from fundamental and applied science, to consultancy and management.
Partners: UNIVERSIDAD DEL PAIS VASCO/EUSKAL HERRIKO UNIBERTSITATEA, Spain (Co-ordinating Institution); UNIVERSITE DE LIÈGE, Belgium; UNIVERSITÉ DE BORDEAUX, France; UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom
THE ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM IS OPEN FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS APPLICANTS UNTIL JANUARY 16th 2015. New applications are welcome!
IMPORTANT: Additional scholarships might be available for applicants from the following geographical windows (the MER Jnt Prog Board encourages candidates from these countries to apply):
- Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, DPR Korea, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
- Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Yemen)
- Latin America 1 (Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay)
- Latin America 2 (Brazil, Mexico)
- Latin America 3 (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela)
- South Africa
- ENI South (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia)
- ENI –East (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine)